InCity Security is a Level 4 BBBEE company active nationally in the security industry. The company offers a full range of physical, electronic and access related services and products to many corporate, industrial sites and residential estates.
The company is registered with South African National Security Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) and is a member of the South African Security Employers Association. We are Saidsa (South African Intruder Detection Services Association) registered with approved control rooms as well as registered with the Security Industry Alliance (SIA)
InCity has successfully integrated the physical guarding and Armed Reaction operations and cutting edge technology enabling clients to choose from a combination of flexible options to meet their needs. The foundation of our success as a company is our people and providing cost effective quality services to our clients. We have geared ourselves to achieve controlled growth and contribute significantly to stable job creation.
InCity inherent goal is to continue providing high and competent standard of service to government, private, industrial, commercial and residential properties.
We recognize the importance of human assets in the company and our policies therefore focuses on effective selection and training, on-site and on the job training, skills development, incentive programs, fair employment practices and employment equity.
- We endeavour to become a recognised and respected first choice security company.
- We dedicate ourselves to keep abreast of the ever changing needs of our clients and introduce new strategies.
- We fully dedicate ourselves to the needs of our employees and clients.
In the best tradition of professionalism and excellence we commit ourselves:
- to support specific needs of our clients by providing the required services and products.
- to strive for client satisfaction and quality excellence.
- to improve ourselves continuously
- to anticipate and meet new challenges.
- to provide cost effective security to fulfil our customer’s needs 24hrs a day.
- to perfect value added and comprehensive after sales service.
- to plough back into communities where we operate.
- Respect the dignity of each individual.
- Conduct business on ethical and transparent basis.
- Integrity and fairness in all our dealings.
- Honesty and trust worthiness with all stakeholders.
- Pride and professional in what we do.
- Thrive on our diversity as a team.
Levels of supervision are implemented to ensure that all tasks required are executed and that delivery of service to our customers meets the standard level that we insist on. The chain of command also gives security officers the opportunity to grow personally by being able to see advancement in action.
COMPANY STATISTICS / DEMOGRAPHICS / HISTORY
Year founded: 1994
Number of employees: Approx.. 1500.
- VAT NO: 4760204935
- COIDA NO: 04798421970
- COMPANY TAX NO: 9700003693
- U.I.F. NO: U070745767
- PAYE NO: 7070745767
- SAIDSA NO: 0620
- PSIRA NO: 1050472
NATURE OF BUSINESS
Activity: Providing guarding and Electronic security services to all corporate, industrial and residential areas.
Products/services: Armed and Unarmed Guarding, Armed reaction, Electronic security Systems, CCTV.
Shareholding (%) : 51.1% held by BEE partners